Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thinking about starting up again


Looking at my archives I got a warm feeling of why I did this blog in the first place, and I would like to continue to take more pictures and post them here. I now live about 2 minutes away from a beach so the new pictures I will post in the future should be even more beautiful.

I also do not mind that at the moment no one knows about this blog. But hopefully over time I can generate viewers through steady postings and quality pictures. People might see that and appreciate the archives, or start to submit their own pics... but! that is for another day. I believe in taking baby steps.

-b_a

ps - image was taken on an iPhone by a dear cousin (which is why it is not panorama).

2 comments:

I'm a crafty sew 'n sew said...

What an amazing idea for a blog! This is an inspirational corner of the internet.

I wonder if it is possible for one person's sunset to be another's rise? And if so, could we photograph that in different locations?!

Keep up the good work!

baziz said...

I really like that idea! I think if the blog gets big enough I would love to coordinate something like that. It makes the world seem so small and humane.
Thank you for the kind words aswell.